- The Famous Exploding Rolling Boulder Trap (D&D)June 12, 2019The Best Trap I've ever run in D&D. A rolling boulder that explodes, pit traps with poison spikes, kobolds with fire arrows--all rolled into one!
- Torture Should Not Work in Dungeons & DragonsJune 5, 2019PCs love to keep an enemy alive to torture for information. But torture doesn't work in real life. And it shouldn't in DND.
- Class Makeover: Transforming the Horizon Walker (Xanathar’s Guide) into a True PlanewalkerMay 28, 2019Looking to build a true Planewalker PC for a DND game traveling to the Outer Planes? This updated guide to the Horizon Walker subclass offers new Favored Enemy & Terrain options, a new spell, and other upgrades to help this Ranger shine in a Planescape or plane-traveling campaign.
- Improving the Rules of DND’s Deck of Many ThingsMay 15, 2019These alternative rules for the Deck of Many things heighten the tension of drawing cards, fix a few inconsistencies, and help the DM create new plot hooks.
- Moderate and Extreme Subfactions for All 15 Planescape FactionsMay 7, 2019In "Factions Need Moderate and Extremists," we discussed how framing problems -- and factions -- on a belief spectrum adds value to our Planescape games. In this article, we flesh out the moderate and extreme wings of each of Sigil's 15 factions.
Articles by Category
Acheron AngryGM Arcanaloth Athar BBEG Bleakers Chris Perkins Cranium Rats Death in DND Demons Devils Dust Mephit Faces of Sigil Factions Feywild Great Wheel Cosmology Hive Ward Inner Planes In the Cage: A Guide to Sigil Kriegstanz Lower Ward MacGuffin Manual of the Planes Mike Mearls Ooze Portals Outer Planes Planescape Planescape: Campaign Setting Planescape: Torment Portals Prime Material Plane Prolongers Sensates Shadowfell Sigil The Cant The Factol's Manifesto The Fated The Lady of Pain The Outer Planes The Outlands Tony DiTerlizzi Transitive Planes Verden Ysgard