- Make Your Dice Explode in Dungeons & DragonsAugust 12, 2019Add this elegant mechanic to your D&D game and every damage roll will feel as suspenseful as drawing a lottery ticket.
- The Evolution of Tieflings in Dungeons & DragonsJuly 9, 2019What is a tiefling? Who created the race? Why do some have tails and others hooves? What are they so popular? Answers and lots of art inside.
- Interviews about Tieflings with Planescape Designers Zeb Cook and Colin McCombJuly 4, 2019Planescape creator Zeb Cook and designer Colin McComb answer questions about the origin, popularity and design behind DND's Tiefling Race.
- The Famous Exploding Rolling Boulder Trap (D&D)June 12, 2019The Best Trap I've ever run in D&D. A rolling boulder that explodes, pit traps with poison spikes, kobolds with fire arrows--all rolled into one!
- Torture Should Not Work in Dungeons & DragonsJune 5, 2019PCs love to keep an enemy alive to torture for information. But torture doesn't work in real life. And it shouldn't in DND.
Articles by Category
#Zeb Cook (2) Acheron (2) AngryGM (1) Arcanaloth (1) Athar (2) Baatorian Green Steel (2) Bleakers (2) Chris Perkins (2) Colin McComb (2) Cranium Rats (3) Death in DND (1) Demons (4) Devils (4) Dust Mephit (1) Faces of Sigil (2) Factions (4) Feywild (1) Great Wheel Cosmology (1) Hive Ward (2) Inner Planes (1) In the Cage: A Guide to Sigil (1) Kriegstanz (2) Lower Ward (2) Manual of the Planes (1) Mike Mearls (2) Ooze Portals (2) Outer Planes (1) Planescape (3) Planescape: Campaign Setting (1) Planescape: Torment (1) Portals (2) Prime Material Plane (1) Sensates (2) Shadowfell (1) Sigil (11) The Cant (1) The Factol's Manifesto (2) The Fated (2) The Lady of Pain (3) The Outer Planes (1) The Outlands (1) Tiefling (2) Tony DiTerlizzi (2) Transitive Planes (1) Ysgard (2)